Change is in the air... it's my hair!

Out with the old and in with the new. 
Time for a New Do!


I've had long hair for more than 20 years. I cut it in the 90's, but the super short style didn't suit me and I've been scared of cutting it ever since. But I feel like I'm being smothered by my long hair. It's long, it's everywhere, it's dry and damaged. It think it's finally time to move beyond the trauma of the 1993 Halle Barry cut and go for it! 

This is the "before". I had actually cut off about 6" just a few weeks ago before the salon cut. I was working my way up to this. When it's wet, it's really, really long!!

He quickly got busy cutting away. Cut off about a foot of my hair! 
He blew it out straight and curled it. 

I love how it looks. Just on my shoulder. I'm sure I'll never do it like this, so I made sure to get some pictures. 

The salon style. 

How I'll actually wear it at home. Just easy and curly. 
Since I had this cut, I actually went back and had a couple more inches cut off and made it a little more asymmetrical with longer in the front and shorter in the back. I'll never go back. The long bob is definitely for me! 

Comments